Zwroty i reklamacje
Zwroty w sklepie internetowym Xprotection.pl
In the case of defects in the good the Buyer can complain about defective good.
1. The Seller is responsible for any defect which becomes apparent within 2 years from the date of delivery.
2. In the case of defect of the good the Buyer can:
a. request a price reduction;
b. exercise the right of withdrawal from the contract, if the defect is substantial;
c. demand an exchange of the good for a good free from defects;
d. demand that the defect be removed.
3. The Seller requests that complaints be addressed to the postal address or e-mail address specified in section 2 of the Terms and
4. If the delivery of the good is necessary for the examination of a complaint, the Buyer is obliged to hand this good over to the Seller, in the case of the Consumer at the expense of the Seller, at ul. Puławska 34, 05-500 Piaseczno.
5. If any additional guarantee was provided for the good, the information about it and about its conditions is available in the good description at the Shop
6. Complaints concerning the functioning of the Shop should be reported electronically to the e-mail address specified in section 2 of the Terms and Conditions.
7. The Seller will review the complaint within the period of 14 days.